Monday, August 07, 2006

We interrupt this programming for some important messages…

Although I’m hard at work on “A Kenyan’s guide…Vol. II,” I’ve had a few moments to troll through the internet. Saw some pretty amazing things. There's this site that asks: “Does your cat look like Adolf Hitler? Do you wake up in a cold sweat every night wondering if he's going to up and invade Poland?” What the..? I thought. Then I saw this picture:



Cracked. Me. Up.
The site is called Cats that look like Hitler. You can't make this shit up.

Now, did you hear about the Congolese guy who showed up for an IT job interview at the BBC and was mistaken instead for an expert on trademark and copyright law? You simply must, must watch the video. The guy’s reaction when he discovers he’s live on air is PRICELESS. Watch it on YouTube here. You can thank me later.

I’ve been visiting some cyberpals too. I was so busy at work on Thursday and Friday that I chatted with Acolyte for about an hour each time. Gave him the usual advice one needs while in grad school: rediscover Mexican telenovelas for their socio-political commentary and women with booties that just won't quit; how to party like a rock star and still make your 9 am class, you know, the usual. Stopped by to check out the deliciously filthy Savage. He's nasty, and we're going to have triplets.

Mataachi has finally given us the 7th chapter in his “Kim” series, (I threatened him with dire consequences if he keeps us waiting for the next scintillating instalment). Read the series from Kim 1 onwards; you won't regret it. Country Boyi grew up eating yams and battling night dancers, and is going to marry a beautiful Haitian-American woman as soon as he can tear himself away from his beloved village.

Iwaya is Madandcrazy except he really isn’t. He’s actually a gentle, sensitive soul prone to brooding over poets, really bad acoustic singers (Jewell? I mean, seriously?) and, um, Notorious B.I.G. We love him anyway.

Then there’s Baz.Good old methadone-abusing, Iryn Namubiru-worshipping, Hummer-hating Baz, who saw it all on TV once, and laughed out loud. This is because the inside of his mind looks like this:

9 Comments:

Blogger The 0ne said...

Ernest's mind looks like that?
whoa!

07 August, 2006 18:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems someone has lots of free time!To find such websites you need to have free time!But I am most thankful for the advice!My life has become so much brighter!Now to go through all your links!

08 August, 2006 17:00  
Blogger Savage said...

after you have those triplets, put them in the mail and forward them to me pronto.

08 August, 2006 19:49  
Blogger Baz said...

Cosigning The 0ne. What?

I just went to that Hitler cat website. Who knew there were that many cat-based puns about Hitler?

09 August, 2006 11:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha I checked the site out...there ARE some cats that look like Hitler himself how funny !

cool blog and thx for passin by mine !

09 August, 2006 22:18  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

the condition is incurable baz. but it ain't fatal. just one of those benign tumor things.

10 August, 2006 04:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...they do look like Hitler.

As for your blog...I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!!!

Waiting for Kenya Vol II !!!!

10 August, 2006 16:15  
Blogger Minty said...

Such fun over here. What are you doing with a Bosch print?!! Am thinking about your mind now...

10 August, 2006 19:05  
Blogger Iwaya said...

you are just my kind of crazy chick, Kenyanchick!

22 August, 2006 14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home